Camp Carnival Dhanaulti
Camp Carnival Thangdhar is located at 8,300 Ft height in the Mussoorie Hills, just 42 Kms from Mussoorie and 14 Kms from Chamba ( Uttarakhand ), 16 Kms from Dhanaulti and only 75 km. From Rishikesh. Accommodation : Camp Dhanaulti
Camp Carnival is located almost on a hill top from where you can have a look of 360degrees, Camps are pitched in the midst of deep forests of oaks. Camp Carnival has 25 Swiss luxury camps out of them 7 camps are 12/12 in size and 18 camps are 14/14 in size. Each camp at Camp Carnival has attached washroom with running water facility.
Facilities: Camp Dhanaulti
Camp Carnival provides a 24 hrs. Supply of electricity with back up facility. Apart from the beautiful camping & scenic location, camp Carnival Thangdhar has a large play ground area in which anyone whether a child or an adult can enjoy a number of activities & games.
Temperature : Thangdhar / Kanatal near Dhanaulti
Day temperature between 12-15
Night temperature b/w 8-10
Dining : Camp Dhanaulti
Camp Carnival serves yummy and hygienically prepared food at camp. food menu consists of both veg/non veg meals. Food is served in buffet form at our dining tents. Delicious and multi cuisine dishes- Indian, tandoori are prepared by trained chefs. Key Points : Camp Dhanaulti
Accommodation in Swiss luxury camps
All meals- Break fast, Lunch and dinner on Buffet form.
Evening Tea/Coffee with Snacks
Adventure Sports Activities at Thangdhar-Rock climbing, Rappelling, Valley crossing, Burma Bridge, Zig-Zag bars, Tarzan swing, Commando net, Under drum, Monkey crawling, Parallel rope, Jummaring and Spider web.
Accommodation: In Camps.
All meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Tea/Coffee with Veg. Snacks, Dinner.
Adventure Sports Activities:
NOTE: Forest entry ticket of 20/- per person will be paid directly at campsite by the client for adventure activities.
Obstacle & Rope Corse:
Sports Activities: Volley Ball, Bad-Minton etc.
Indoor Games: Card, Chess, Tambola and Carom etc.
Bone Fire with light music.
(All activities are subject to the weather condition as well the duration of stay)
Meal Plan: The meals will be served on buffet style (Vegetarian & Non-Vegetarian) as per the schedule.
Breakfast (09:00AM - 11:00AM) : Toast, Butter, Jam, Stuffed Parantha, Dahi, Pickels, Omelet.
Lunch (01:00PM - 03:00PM) : 3 Dishes (Veg.), Chapati, Rice, Papad, Salad, Pickles, Dahi and Sweet dish.
Eve. Snacks (06:00PM - 07:30PM) : Tea/Coffee with Assorted Pakoras & French Fries.
Dinner (09:00PM - 11:00PM) : 4 Dishes (3 Veg. + 1 Non-Veg.), Chapati, Rice, Papad, Salad, Pickles and Sweet dish.
- Extra Meal : INR 150/- Breakfast & INR 250/- Lunch
.- Dish addition : INR 100/- Non-Veg. & INR 50/- Veg. (other than the provided menu).
- Beverages : Bottled mineral water, Soda and cold drinks will be charged as per availability.
- One DJ Night : INR 6000/- (07:30PM - 09:30PM)
- Bar-B-Que : INR 150/- (1 Veg. + 1 Non-Veg.) & INR 250/- (2 Veg. + 2 Non-Veg.) (06:00PM - 07:30PM)
- Child upto 5 years of age complimentary without extra bed
.- Child above 5-10 yrs with extra bed 50% of the Package cost.
Terms & Conditions:
- Booking will be confirmed after getting 100% of total package cost.
- Any meal skipped by the client side, will not be adjusted in the Package and it will not affect the total Package cost.
- Total Decided Package cost will not be affected if there is any reduction in the no. of Pax.
- Bus/Cab Staff (Driver & Helper) will not be served in Buffet, they will be served food separately and if they are having in buffet, it will cost INR 150/-per person on each meal. They will not be accommodated in Camps.
- Above Rates are Net Non commissionable & for per person per night, valid from 1st March, 2013 to 28th Feb, 2014